Ex-Principal ( Professor)
Government Degree College Wahi Pandhi
District, Dadu, Sindh, Pakistan.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name Father’s: Soomar Khan
Date of Birth: 4th January 1958
N.I.C No: 41202-4065891-9
Place of birth: Village Haji Manik Kingrani, Johi, Dadu
Present Address: P.O Johi, District Dadu. @ JOHI
(I) M.A Sindhi, First class stood first (1987)
University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh.
(ii) M.A Islamic Culture, First class (1985)
University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
(iii) B.Ed First class, 1989, University of
Sindh, Old Campus Hyderabad.
(iv) B.Sc Second, 1982, Government
Degree College Dadu
Languages: Sindhi (Native)
Experience: 35 year teaching experience
Primary teacher: from 1981
High school teacher from: 1986
College from 1993
Research work: From 1993
Literary Contribution: From 1974
Present designation: Ex-Principal GDC Wahi Pandhi, Dadu.
(1) Sindh Paree (Short stories in Sindhi for children)
Published by Naon Janam Publication, Hyderabad 1999.
(2) Roag (Short stories in Sindhi)
Published by Roshni publication Kandyaro / Hyderabad, 2005.
(3) Tarr Tarr Tay Toofaan (Poetry in Sindhi)
Published by Naon Niapo publication Karachi, 2005
(4) Akhar Akhar Aarsi (A dictionary of poetry of Ustaad Bukhari)
Published by Sindhi language Authority Hyderabad, 2009.
(5) Kachho Hik Abhyaas ( Research articles)
Published by Institute of Sindhology University of Sindh Jamshoro
(6) Sindh Tourism-An archaeological Journey, Sindh Tourism Development
Corporation Government of Sindh, 2012
(7) Gorakh Mathey Chand, Poetry, Naon niyapo academy Karachi, 2016
(8) Tareekh Ja Tirvira (research articles) Naon Academy Karachi Niyapo 2016
(9) Piyar Girhan (Short stories) Saranga Publication Hyderabad, 2017
(10) Sindh Paree (Stories for Children) Sindhi Adabi Board Jamshoro, Feb: 2017
(11) Naig Sharif (History) Naon Niyapo Publication academy Karachi, 2017
Books Under Publication
(12) Sindh: Sindhu Jo Tuhfo, (Culture, Tourism and antiquity Department, Sindh),
(13) History on wall ( Endowment Fund Trust Karachi)
(14) A glimpse into history of Sindh, Sindhology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
(15) Reshmi Dore (Drama) Naon Niyapo Academy Karachi
(i) Radio Dramas:: from 1987
“Panjore”,”Oondaahi Khaan Poe”, “Sorhi Dharti”,“Gabhay Ji Gola” “Waskarey Khaan Poe” “Suki te Samoond” , “Dahandar Deevar”, “Chinig”, Ghar Suhro”, Bhener Hin Bhanbhore Mein”, Saharo”, Veeriyoon aen Vichhitiyoon” and approximately other 30 dramas broadcasted from Radio Pakistan Hyderabad, Khairpur Mirs and Karachi Radio Stations in Sindh and Urdu.
(ii) Television Plays: From 1990
(a) P.Tv Karachi Centre:
“O-lara Aen Aks”, “Waskarey Khaan Po”, “Roshan Rah” two parts, “Shafaq”, “Samund Te Lakeer” “Pani te Leeka” Muhabatun Jo Almiyo” :Chhan” “Vchhotiyun Jo Roag”, “Zindagi Jo Amar Geet” and many others.
Went on air serials from PTv Karachi, “Koonj”, “Chhotkaro”, “Wafa-un Khaan Poe” , “Kinaaro” and others in Sindhi. While serials “Jeet” . “Jaltay Sooraj Kay Neechay” and “Pighalti Zanjeer” in Urdu.
(b) KTN Karachi:
Serials “Gaarhi”, “Ghar Suhro”, “Aaraah”, “Zanjiroon”, “Piyar Girhan”
“Daam”, “Khali Hath”, “Rinn Aen Rabel” “, “Piyar Girhan”Milandaseen (450 esp.)” ,”Piyaar Ji Khushboo”, “Ka Saar TaLahabi Aa”, Hoo munhanji na hue”, “Daam” Khiza-un Khaan poe”, “Kaaro Sijj” (260 esp.) and other more than 10 serials, about 10 Five days, 50 solo plays went on air.
(c) Sindh Tv Karachi:
“Hu’an Baraber Deenhra” Buk maan Kiyal Dua”
“Ishq Aatish”, “Karo Gulab”, “Mun Se Ditha Ma’u” and Soap serial “Sarkar” (100eps.)
(1) “NG Majumdar Remembered” published in Daily Dawn Karachi, Feb 2011.
(2) The ancient valleys of Naig and Kai, in Daily Dawn Karachi, June 2012
(3) The Explorer of ancient Sindh, magazine “Cultural Heritage” Karachi
(4) Ancient places and towns in Dadu
(5) Zoroastrianism in Dadu
(6) Buddhism in Dadu
(7) Concentration Camp in Sindh
(8) Neroon Fort and Division in Dadu
(9) Poets and writers of Dadu
(10) Mianwal Movement in Dadu
(11) Bilali Movement in Sindh
(12) Western Nara Canal and its Channels
(13) Ancient Rock Carvings and inscriptions in Sindh
(14) The Temple of Shiva, published in Daily Dawn Karachi, 12th August 2012.
(15) The ancient Graves, Daily Dawn Karachi, 7 October 2012
(16) The Legends on the walls, Daily Dawn Karachi, December 2012
(17) Setting history right, Daily Dawn Karachi 10 March 2013
(18) Memories of Manjhand, daily Dawn Karachi, 15 September 2013
(19) Witchy Woman, Daily Dawn Karachi, 8th June 2014
(20) The Stupas in Kachho Region” Mi Raqsam” book by culture department of Sindh 201
(21) Stories in stones (cave art) published in daily Dawn Karachi, June 2015
(22) The mission of great saint of poor people, presented Shahbaz literary Conference Sehwan, 7th June 2015
(23) Can Carbon Dating solve the mystery of Rannikot? Daily Dawn Karachi 2016
(24) Dadu: A historical and archaeological treasure of Sindh, Sindhology Jamshoro. December 2017
(25) Crumbled Tombs of TillaShah, Daily Dawn Karachi 2018
(26) Ancient inscriptions in rock art of Sindh, Express Tribune Karachi 17 October 2018
(1) “Waaee Ji Asliyat Aen Hae-at” article published in monthly “Keenjhar”
Hyderabad, May 1994.
(2) “Sindh Tay Arban Jay Hamlay Aen Dahir Ji Shikast Ja Karan”
Published in monthly “Keenjhar”, Hyderabad, October 1996.
(3) “Johi Mein Budha Dharam” article published in monthly “Naeen
Zindagi” Hyderabad, June-July 1998.
(4) “Kahaani Katha” preface of short story book “Kaaro Chashmo”
Published by “Dr: Abdul Majeed Academy Larkano, September 1999.
(5) “Johi Talukay Mein Zardashti Aasar” Article publised in Quarterly
“Mihran“Sindhi Adabi Board Hyderabad/ Jamshoro, 4/2000.
(6) “Hurr Camp Johi” Article Published in “Jhoongaar” by “Nara” publication
Sanghar, spring,- 2001.
(7) “Sindh Sidhu Jo Tuhfo” article published in monthly “Naeen Zindagi”
Hyderabad, July-August 2001.
(8) “Shairy Saan Dushmani” article, (a critical appreciation) Publised in
Quarterly “Mihran” Sindhi Adabi Board Hyderabad/Jamshoro,
(9) “Ustaad Bukhari Ji Sawanih Hayaat” research article published in
monthly “Hazaar Dastaan” Hyderabad, October 2007.
(10) “Ustaad Bukhari Jo Ishq” article published in quarterly “Sarangaa”
Hyderabad January-March 2008.
(11) “Sidhu Maathari Aen Dunyaa Vich Mein Aamad_u_Raft Aen Wapaar,
Ja Qadeem Rasta” research article, published in monthly “Hazaar
Daastaan” November and December 2008.
(12) “Johi Talukay Mein Pathar tay Chittan Waara Maag” article published
in monthly “Naon Niapo” Karachi, April-May 2008.
(13) “Gorakh Chotti, Maazi Haal Mutakbil” article published in Shahabaz
Magazine May-June 2008.
(14)“Johi Talukay mein Neroon Kot Ya Neroon Jo Qilo” published in
“Affair” Magazine, October 2008.
(15) Nani Gopal: Sindh Jo Golaaoo, published in Quarterly Saaranga Hyderabad
(16) Kachhe Ji Kandhi aen Shah Latif
(17) Punhoon Kot Turbat, Balochistan
(18) Mokhi Matara Kirdar aen Shah Latif Jo alamgeer fikir
(19) Ustad Bukhari ji Shaeri Mein Aks nigari
(20) Ustad Bukhari ji sawanih hayat, Ustad Bukhari Fun aen Shkhsiyat Culture Department, 2002
(21) Ustad Bukhari jo Ishq Saranga Magazine
(22) Ustad Bukhari ji Shaeri me Muzahimati Unsar
(23) Ustad Bukhari Sajan aen Saaneh jo Shaer
(1) Qalandar ki Nagri k Aas Pas Qadeem Maqamat aur Ziyarat Gahein, published in souvenir 2012, by Culture Department Sindh.
(i) Medal by University of Sindh for standing first position in M.A Sindhi (1987), awarded in 1990.
(ii) Lal Shahbaz International-conference Sehwan-1995 award, on
the occasion of Lal Shahbaz Literary conference, at Lal Shahbaz Auditorium
(iii) “Keenjhar historical article award 1996, on the occasion of
“Jashn_e_Keenjhar, 25 December 1996, at “Basant hall Hyderabad.
(iv) Best research article award 1997, by Abasi-Kalhora organization Sindh On the
Occasion of “Kalhora period” Seminar at Village Headband, Dadu, near tomb
of Mian Yar Mohammad Kalhoro.
(v) Best drama writer Pakistan Televion Karachi Centre nomination Certificate
2001, on the occasion of award ceremony at Bahria Auditorium Karachi.
(vi) Best writer Shaheed Makhdoom Bilawal award 2002, by “JORDAN” organization Johi, at “Makhdoom Bilawal Hall” Dadu.
(vii) Best drama serial (Gaarhi) writer KTN award 2003, on the occasion of award
Ceremony at Bahria Auditorium Karachi.
(viii) Best writer Mader_e_Watan award 2003, on the occasion of
Mader_e_Watan day in Hyderabad, by STP Sindh.
(ix) Best writer award 2003, by press club Johi.
(X) Best writer Alan Faqeer award 2004, by student organization Jamshoro,
University of Sindh.
(xi) Best drama serial (Daam) writer KTN award 2006, on the occasion of award
Ceremony, Bahria Auditorium Karachi.
(xii) Best writer Sachal Arts Club Karachi award 2007, at Bahria Auditorium
(xii) “Ustaad Bukhari” research award 2008, by Ustaad Bukhari Academy Dadu,
on the occasion of death anniversary of legend poet Ustaad Bukhari at
Talib_ul_Maula High School Dadu.
(xiii) Best Drama serial writer PTV award 2008
(xiv) Best drama serial writer KTN Award in 2011
(xvi) Shahbaz shield by Culture Department Govt.: of Sindh on the occasion of Lal Shahbaz National Literary conference on 10-07-2012 at Shahba Auditorium Sehwan.
(Xvii) Best drama serial writer Sindh TV Award, March 20115, EXPO center Karachi
(Xix) Best educationist/teacher, GSTA Dadu, 2017
(Xx) Best writer lal Qalander Shahbaz award, 2017, Lal Shahbaz Mela Committee District Jamshoro.